Tropical Frozen Yogurt Bar
- Coat an 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. In a large pot, melt the butter and marshmallows. Add the toasted oats and spread the mixture in the dish. Cool completely.
- In a blender, blend the yogurt and fruit bars until smooth.
- Spread the yogurt mixture in an 8x8-inch glass baking dish lined with plastic wrap. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut the cereal into 6 rectangles. Cut the yogurt into 6 rectangles. Stack on top of each other, garnish with pineapple. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 414, Total Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Sodium: 260mg, Carbohydrates: 67g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 39g, Protein: 9g