Asparagus or Broccoli Frittata
Impress your guests with this terrific breakfast or brunch.
- Cut ends of asparagus and cut into 1-inch diagonal pieces.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch oven proof pan.
- Sauté onions and salt; 3 minutes.
- Add asparagus or broccoli; sauté 6-8 minutes.
- In a bowl, lightly beat eggs with the pepper.
- Pour in eggs and cook until almost done. Do not stir.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and put in broiler until brown and melted.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 145, Total Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Sodium: 390mg, Carbohydrates: 6g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 2g, Protein: 12g
- Calories: 135, Total Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Sodium: 400mg, Carbohydrates: 4g, Dietary Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 11g