"Bento Box" Lunch
- For the Sandwich Roll: Trim crusts from bread. Using a rolling pin, roll out slices to a 1/8-inch thickness. Top with turkey, mustard, avocado and cucumber.
- Roll into a cylinder. Wrap with plastic wrap and cut in half.
- For the Quinoa Salad: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For the Broccoli Salad: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Season to taste with pepper.
- For the Cinnamon Apples: Toss apples with lemon juice and cinnamon. Place in a plastic baggie and wrap tightly.
- Serve all components together for a healthy lunch.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.