Fresh vegetables with chicken and pasta; quick, light and delicious.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil. Add pasta and stir gently. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli and cook 5 minutes longer. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sauté onion, squash, zucchini and peppers for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, mushrooms and chicken to sauté pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil to sauté pan. Stir in spinach and tomatoes. Stir until spinach is wilted.
- Turn off heat. Add spaghetti and broccoli, toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.