Fresh vegetables with chicken and pasta; quick, light and delicious.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil. Add pasta and stir gently. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli and cook 5 minutes longer. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sauté onion, squash, zucchini and peppers for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, mushrooms and chicken to sauté pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil to sauté pan. Stir in spinach and tomatoes. Stir until spinach is wilted.
- Turn off heat. Add spaghetti and broccoli, toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 450, Total Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Sodium: 230mg, Carbohydrates: 67g, Dietary Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 8g, Protein: 11g