Grilled Citrus & Herb Salmon
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together basil, cilantro, parsley, garlic, olive oil, crushed red pepper and vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add additional vinegar if desired.
- Remove thawed salmon from packaging and pat dry with paper towels. Evenly season with ¾ teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper.
- Spray preheated grill with cooking spray. Grill salmon 4-5 minutes per side or until a thermometer inserted reads 145°.
- Season sliced fruit with salt and pepper to taste. Grill until warm, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- To serve: Place arugula on bottom of serving dish, top with grilled citrus. Place grilled salmon on top of citrus; spoon desired amount of herb mixture onto salmon.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen