Grilled Herb Chicken Skewers
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Soak 4 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, 3 tablespoons oil, rosemary, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Marinate 15 minutes.
- Divide chicken evenly among skewers. Grill for 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°, turning occasionally. Remove to a plate; reserve.
- In a medium bowl, combine arugula, remaining teaspoon oil and remaining tablespoon lemon zest, salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
- Place arugula on serving platter. Lay skewers across arugula and serve.
TIP: Soak skewers and marinate chicken overnight to reduce prep time and maximize the herb flavor of the chicken.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.