Grilled Herb Chicken Skewers
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Soak 4 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, 3 tablespoons oil, rosemary, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Marinate 15 minutes.
- Divide chicken evenly among skewers. Grill for 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°, turning occasionally. Remove to a plate; reserve.
- In a medium bowl, combine arugula, remaining teaspoon oil and remaining tablespoon lemon zest, salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
- Place arugula on serving platter. Lay skewers across arugula and serve.
TIP: Soak skewers and marinate chicken overnight to reduce prep time and maximize the herb flavor of the chicken.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 220 Total Fat 13g Sodium 410mg Total Carbohydrate 2g Fiber 1g Sugars 1g Protein 22g