Grilled Pear and Apple Pork Tenderloin
- Heat a grill pan over high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pears or peaches, apples, olive oil, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Toss until fruit is coated. Grill until tender.
- To make the glaze: In a blender, puree 2 cups of the fruit combination. Add the glaze ingredients, process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Reheat the grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush the pork loin with the glaze and grill on each side. Continue basting pork with glaze until it reaches an internal temperature of 145-150°, or to preferred doneness.
- Allow the pork to rest 5 minutes. Carve and serve with the remaining grilled fruit.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 230, Total Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Sodium: 420mg, Carbohydrates: 21g, Dietary Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 16g, Protein: 20g
- Calories: 220, Total Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Sodium: 420mg, Carbohydrates: 18g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 15g, Protein: 21g