Grilled Pear and Apple Pork Tenderloin
- Heat a grill pan over high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pears or peaches, apples, olive oil, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Toss until fruit is coated. Grill until tender.
- To make the glaze: In a blender, puree 2 cups of the fruit combination. Add the glaze ingredients, process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Reheat the grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush the pork loin with the glaze and grill on each side. Continue basting pork with glaze until it reaches an internal temperature of 145-150°, or to preferred doneness.
- Allow the pork to rest 5 minutes. Carve and serve with the remaining grilled fruit.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.