Grilled Pear and Apple Pork Tenderloin
- Heat a grill pan over high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pears or peaches, apples, olive oil, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Toss until fruit is coated. Grill until tender.
- To make the glaze: In a blender, puree 2 cups of the fruit combination. Add the glaze ingredients, process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Reheat the grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush the pork loin with the glaze and grill on each side. Continue basting pork with glaze until it reaches an internal temperature of 145-150°, or to preferred doneness.
- Allow the pork to rest 5 minutes. Carve and serve with the remaining grilled fruit.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 240 Total Fat 7g Sodium 440mg Total Carbohydrate 17g Fiber 3g Sugars 12g Protein 26g