- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- To create Jack-O-Peppers: Slice the top off of each pepper, reserve. Remove the seeds. Use a sharp knife to cut faces into each pepper to create a Jack-O-Lantern face.
- Coat the peppers and tops with cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place the peppers in the prepared baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Reserve.
- For the tomatoes: Fill a large saucepan with water, bring to a boil. Slit the bottom of each tomato with an X. Place tomatoes into simmering water for 1 minute until the skin begins to peel. Remove the tomatoes and run under cold water to remove the skin. Cut the tomatoes in half around the center/equator. Remove the seeds, dice the tomatoes. Reserve.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onions. Sauté for 3 minutes or until fragrant. Add the tomatoes, basil, oregano and rosemary. Sauté for 5 minutes. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta, toss until well coated. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fill each pepper with pasta. Place the peppers on a bed of spring mix.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen