Lime Marinated Chicken Skewers
Grilled lime marinated chicken skewers topped with guacamole.
- Whisk together the garlic vinaigrette, lime juice, cumin and chili powder in a small glass bowl.
- Add chicken to the mixture, toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soak 8 wooden skewers in water.
- Once the chicken is marinated, heat a grill, skewer the chicken strips and grill each side for 2 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°.
- Plate the chicken skewers, place the guacamole into a quart-sized plastic bag, cut the tip of one corner and pipe the guacamole onto each skewer.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.