Mustard Crusted Salmon with Green Beans
A healthy and satisfying dish for any weeknight.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place croutons in a food processor and pulse to form large, coarse crumbs. Add parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and 1 tablespoon olive oil, and pulse gently to combine. Mixture should be coarse and crunchy.
- Place frozen green beans on a baking sheet and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper, to taste. Roast in the oven until hot and beginning to caramelize, about 20 minutes.
- Place salmon fillets on a greased baking sheet and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread Dijon mustard evenly covering each piece of salmon. Top mustard with breadcrumb mixture. Roast salmon fillets for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through and the topping is crunchy and golden brown.
- Serve the salmon with the green beans and lemon wedges.
TIP: Place green beans in the oven to begin roasting before you finish topping the salmon fillets and dinner will be on the table in no time.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 320, Total Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Sodium: 960mg, Carbohydrates: 15g, Dietary Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 2g, Protein: 29g