Salmon in Parchment
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a small saucepan, bring the water and salt to a boil. Stir in rice, cover, simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Stir in the vegetables.
- Season each salmon fillet to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut 4 13 x 8-inch pieces of parchment paper. Place 1 cup of the rice-vegetable mixture in the center of each piece. Top with the seasoned salmon fillet. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Gather sides of parchment up over salmon to form a pouch. Tie with twine or fold the flaps under the salmon.
- Bake on a baking sheet for 10 minutes. Serve in pouch.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 320, Total Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 480mg, Carbohydrates: 32g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 4g, Protein: 25g