Salmon in Parchment
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a small saucepan, bring the water and salt to a boil. Stir in rice, cover, simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Stir in the vegetables.
- Season each salmon fillet to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut 4 13 x 8-inch pieces of parchment paper. Place 1 cup of the rice-vegetable mixture in the center of each piece. Top with the seasoned salmon fillet. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Gather sides of parchment up over salmon to form a pouch. Tie with twine or fold the flaps under the salmon.
- Bake on a baking sheet for 10 minutes. Serve in pouch.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 300 Total Fat 7g Sodium 610mg Total Carbohydrate 32g Fiber 0g Sugars 5g Protein 27g