- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, cucumbers, ½ cup red onions, 1 teaspoon jalapeño, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, hot sauce and season to taste with salt. Stir until well combined. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Lightly brush both sides of each tortilla with the 2 tablespoons oil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until crispy. Season to taste with salt.
- In a small skillet, heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat. Sauté the remaining onion and jalapeño until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the black beans and just enough reserved liquid to submerge the beans. Cook for 5 minutes; add more liquid if needed.
- Mash the beans, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the beans onto each tostada, top with the shrimp salad.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen