- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, cucumbers, ½ cup red onions, 1 teaspoon jalapeño, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, hot sauce and season to taste with salt. Stir until well combined. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Lightly brush both sides of each tortilla with the 2 tablespoons oil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until crispy. Season to taste with salt.
- In a small skillet, heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat. Sauté the remaining onion and jalapeño until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the black beans and just enough reserved liquid to submerge the beans. Cook for 5 minutes; add more liquid if needed.
- Mash the beans, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the beans onto each tostada, top with the shrimp salad.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 210 Total Fat 5g Sodium 410mg Total Carbohydrate 30g Fiber 7g Sugars 4g Protein 13g