Spicy Turkey Bibimbap Bowl
A quick dinner full of fresh veggies and protein!
1. In a food processor, pulse onions, garlic, mushrooms and ginger into small pieces.
2. In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, coat pan with cooking spray. Add turkey and vegetable paste. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
3. Add 1/4 cup soy sauce, brown sugar and crushed red pepper and cook an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat and reserve.
4. In a nonstick skillet, over medium high heat, add the vegetable oil and sauté the riced cauliflower for 4-5 minutes. Add the rice, garlic powder and remaining 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and continue to sauté for 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat and reserve.
5. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook the eggs to desired doneness and reserve.
6. To build your bowl, add the rice followed by the turkey. Add desired vegetables and egg.
Tip: This bowl is perfect for meal prepping. Simply keep the rice and turkey separate from the fresh vegetables when reheating. Cook the egg last minute or switch it up with a soft boiled egg.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 470 Total Fat 17g Sodium 690mg Total Carbohydrate 46g Fiber 6g Sugars 11g Protein 37g