Steamed Chicken Breasts
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Tear off 4 large pieces of aluminum foil and place onto a cutting board.
- In the center of each piece of foil, evenly distribute the sliced zucchini, chopped red pepper and cilantro. Top with one chicken breast each.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and squeeze the juice of half of a lime on each chicken breast.
- In a small saucepan, add the chicken broth and wine, bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Fold up ends of foil to create a pocket, seal ends tightly, leaving the top open.
- Carefully pour 1/4 of the stock into each foil pocket, and then seal the tops tightly.
- Fill a deep roasting pan with 1/2-inch of water. Place pockets in the pan.
- Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package instructions.
- Once chicken is cooked, carefully open the pockets, as the steam will be very hot.
- In a shallow bowl, add a serving of cooked rice, one chicken pocket, and drizzle olive oil to taste. Serve with lime wedges.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.