Turkey Meatloaf Cups
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium sauté pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Sauté the zucchini, onion and carrot until vegetables are translucent and soft, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the ketchup and barbecue sauce in a small bowl.
- Place vegetable mixture, ¼ cup sauce mixture and remaining ingredients in a food processor. Process until thoroughly mixed.
- Place approximately ½ cup of the mixture evenly into each muffin cup. Place
1 tablespoon of sauce mixture on top of each meatloaf cup. Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray and cover muffin pan, cook for 10 minutes covered. Remove from oven and remove cover, cook for an additional 10 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.