A tradition made easy with the freshest selection of seasonal vegetables.
- In one large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and sauté onions, 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and reduce heat to low.
- In another large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and sauté zucchini until brown.
- Add browned zucchini to skillet with onions and garlic, toss.
- In the now empty skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and sauté yellow squash until brown.
- Add browned yellow squash to pan with onions, garlic and zucchini.
- Repeat process with all remaining vegetables, except tomatoes.
- When all vegetables are done and in the same skillet increase heat to high.
- Add spices and tomato juice and stir. Bring to slight boil.
- Cook uncovered on low for 20 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook 10 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 160, Total Fat: 11g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, Sodium: 220mg, Carbohydrates: 15g, Dietary Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 9g, Protein: 3g