Apple Waldorf Salad
Cool and refreshing, a healthy accompaniment for any time of year.
- To prepare dressing, add brown sugar to vinegar and stir with a whisk until dissolved.
- Add yogurt and stir to combine.
- Season with a pinch of salt.
- Place salad ingredients in a bowl and add dressing.
- Toss to combine.
TIP: Can be eaten immediately, or made up to 3 hours ahead of time and chilled. Stir before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 140, Total Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 0.5g, Sodium: 55mg, Carbohydrates: 23g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 19g, Protein: 3g