Cowboy Chopped Salad
A great addition to your summer cookout.
- In a medium bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, brown sugar and hot sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add to vegetable mixture, stir to combine and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Add avocado and cilantro. Toss with romaine lettuce or cooked pasta. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 260, Total Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 350mg, Carbohydrates: 28g, Dietary Fiber: 9g, Sugar: 12g, Protein: 6g
- Calories: 390, Total Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 330mg, Carbohydrates: 55g, Dietary Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 11g, Protein: 9g