Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Slice the roots off of the garlic bulbs and rub them with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place them on a baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cherry tomatoes, zucchini and onions. Toss with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon zest and salt.
- Spread the vegetables on the baking pan with the garlic. Roast for 40 minutes.
- To serve, squeeze the garlic from the peels and toss with the vegetables and olives. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 120, Total Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 470mg, Carbohydrates: 10g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 4g, Protein: 2g