Fresh Salmon Citrus Salad
Seared salmon over fresh greens with grapefruit, avocado and a fresh lime dressing.
- In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, lime zest, 2 tablespoons olive oil, honey, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper until dressing holds together.
- In a large sauté pan, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat.
- Season salmon with remaining salt and pepper. Sear for 3 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, rinse and chop lettuce and place on a serving platter.
- Layer lettuce with grapefruit and avocado. Place cooked salmon on top and garnish with green onions.
- Drizzle dressing over top and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 430 Total Fat 30g Sodium 810mg Total Carbohydrate 16g Fiber 2g Sugars 12g Protein 26g