Harvest Breakfast Skillet
A flavor packed veggie skillet perfect for any breakfast for dinner!
1. In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and sauté onions, garlic and kale for 5-6 minutes. Remove from pan, reserve.
2. Return skillet to medium-high heat and add remaining tablespoon of oil, spaghetti squash and sweet potatoes. Sauté for 6-7 minutes.
3. Cut each burger into 9 pieces and add to the pan.
4. Stir in soy sauce, pepper and sautéed vegetables.
5. Make 4 holes in the mixture and crack an egg into each. Cover and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes or until desired doneness of eggs is reached.
6. Top with sliced avocado. Enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen