The refreshing Spanish punch you’ll love a bunch.
- Remove the frozen lime bars from the popsicle sticks by cutting around the sticks.
- In a blender, blend the sangria and frozen lime bars together until smooth.
- Meanwhile, on a plate, mix together the salt and sugar.
- To salt/sugar the rim of the glass, wet the lip of each glass with a wet paper towel and then rub the lip of the glass into the salt/sugar mix until a crust is created.
- Pour the SanGrita mix into salt/sugar-rimmed glass and garnish with strawberries and blueberries to taste.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
8 Grandessa Signature or Specially Selected Lime Fruit Bars
1 1.5-liter bottle Sangriana Sangria*
3 tablespoons Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
1/2 cup Baker’s Corner Sugar
1/2 cup strawberries, diced
1/2 cup blueberries, cut in half
*These are Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.
8 10-ounce servings or 1 full pitcher