Gluten Free Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Coat a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine 2 bananas, eggs, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, baking soda and salt in blender. Pulse until fully combined.
- In a large bowl, mash remaining banana. Fold in raisins and pecans. Add blended banana mixture to bowl, stir to combine.
- Fill prepared muffin pans halfway with batter. Bake in oven for 9-10 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool in pan until muffins can be handled.
TIP: If using a dark nonstick muffin pan, bake at 350˚.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Scott, ALDI Test Kitchen
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.