1 hour, 10 minutes
Bacon and Green Onion Egg Bake
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Arrange bacon on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until crisp. Cool and crumble.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper and heavy cream. Whisk until incorporated.
- Pour egg mixture into heavily greased 10x10-inch casserole dish.
- Layer bacon, green onion and then cheese over the egg mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs have set and reached a minimum of 160°.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kevin, ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 310, Total Fat: 23g, Saturated Fat: 11g, Sodium: 850mg, Carbohydrates: 2g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Sugar: 0g, Protein: 36g