Baked Carrot Cake Oatmeal
A quick and simple oatmeal dish with all the delicious flavors of your favorite cake.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, stir together carrots, pineapple, eggs, almond milk, honey and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined. Pour into baking pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until set.
- For the cream cheese glaze: In a small bowl, whisk together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Slowly whisk in almond milk until combined. Set aside.
- Serve baked oatmeal drizzled with cream cheese glaze.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.