Egg White Breakfast Bake
Make an easy breakfast from your leftover Cheesy Kale Stuffed Tomatoes. Add eggs, kale, cheese and English muffins for a complete meal to start your day.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Roughly chop stuffed tomatoes.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato mixture, egg whites, onion and English muffins. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Coat 6 small baking dishes with cooking spray.
- Transfer egg mixture to dishes and sprinkle tops with bacon. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately in baking dish.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 150 Total Fat 3.5g Sodium 450mg Total Carbohydrate 11g Fiber 1g Sugars 2g Protein 17g
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.