Harvest Breakfast Skillet
A flavor packed veggie skillet perfect for any breakfast for dinner!
1. In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and sauté onions, garlic and kale for 5-6 minutes. Remove from pan, reserve.
2. Return skillet to medium-high heat and add remaining tablespoon of oil, spaghetti squash and sweet potatoes. Sauté for 6-7 minutes.
3. Cut each burger into 9 pieces and add to the pan.
4. Stir in soy sauce, pepper and sautéed vegetables.
5. Make 4 holes in the mixture and crack an egg into each. Cover and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes or until desired doneness of eggs is reached.
6. Top with sliced avocado. Enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 520 Total Fat 29g Sodium 420mg Total Carbohydrate 56g Fiber 9g Sugars 11g Protein 15g