1 hour, 5 minutes
12 mini frittatas
Mini Broccoli Breakfast Bites
Mini breakfast bites are meant to impress!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan.
- Sauté thinly sliced onions.
- Add chopped broccoli and sauté.
- Mix together eggs, salt and pepper and half and half; set aside.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or oil.
- Place 1 triangle of crescent roll in individual tin. Crinkle edges to create a bowl shape.
- Bake 5 minutes, or until dough is a golden brown.
- Put an equal amount of broccoli into each muffin tin; top with an equal amount of egg.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake for another 10 minutes, or until fluffy and golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen