Sausage and Cheese Egg Bites
Take the stress out of breakfast with these quick and easy Sausage and Cheese Egg Bites. Bake in a muffin tin for a perfect bite-sized, on-the-go breakfast that can be whipped up in 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large nonstick skillet, over medium high heat, cook sausage until browned. Drain fat. Reserve.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, heavy whipping cream, paprika, garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper. Fold in cooked sausage, cheese, and green onions. Pour mixture into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake until cooked through and golden, about 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy, or let cool, then store in refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to eat.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Jose, ALDI Test Kitchen