6 hours, 30 minutes
6 hours, 35 minutes
Wonderful Wakeup Casserole
- Heat slow cooker on low setting. Coat the inside with cooking spray.
- Arrange 1/2 hash browns around bottom of slow cooker. Top with 6 oz. of ham and 1 cup of cheese.
- Repeat with remaining hash browns, ham and 1 cup cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs on top of layered ingredients and cover. Cook for 6 hours.
- Top with remaining cheese and green onions, adjust temperature to high and cook for 30 minutes, covered.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen