Apple Pecan Dutch Baby Pancake
- Place a 12-inch cast iron skillet in the oven. Preheat to 400°.
- Once temperature is reached, add butter and heat for 3 minutes or until melted.
- In a blender, combine eggs, vanilla, milk, flour, sugar, salt and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
- Carefully pour batter into preheated skillet and bake for 17-22 minutes or until golden to medium brown.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium heat, toast pecans for 3 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from heat and reserve.
- When your Dutch Baby is nearing the end of bake time, warm the creamy caramel dip in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until warmed through.
- Remove Dutch Baby from the oven. Top with apple slices and pecans, drizzle with caramel and serve with the Maple Vanilla Whipped Dairy Topping.
Tip: This recipe is very adaptable. You can create this fun dish with many different fruits, spreads, jams or toppings you have to fit any season!
Recipe courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen.