Number of Servings:
Savory Veggie Waffle
With roasted vegetables and creamy cucumber dill tzatziki dip, this Savory Veggie Waffle will be a hit at your next brunch.
- Prepare waffle iron with cooking spray and heat to desired temperature according to manufacturer's directions.
- In a food processor, pulse together roasted vegetables, to a medium-fine chop.
- In a large bowl, combine roasted vegetables, garlic, feta cheese, egg, hummus, almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of mixture and place in waffle iron. Gently pat down to evenly distribute. Bake according to waffle settings.
- Serve with cucumber dill tzatziki dip.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Tricia, ALDI Test Kitchen