Baked Carrot Cake Oatmeal
A quick and simple oatmeal dish with all the delicious flavors of your favorite cake.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, stir together carrots, pineapple, eggs, almond milk, honey and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined. Pour into baking pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until set.
- For the cream cheese glaze: In a small bowl, whisk together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Slowly whisk in almond milk until combined. Set aside.
- Serve baked oatmeal drizzled with cream cheese glaze.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen