Breakfast Sausage and Peppers with Cheesy Eggs
- Melt butter in a sauté pan. Add vegetables and frozen sausage links, stir and cover.
- Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove lid, simmer for 3 minutes.
- Beat together eggs, salt, pepper, sour cream and cheese.
- Heat a small non-stick skillet and spray with cooking spray.
- Add eggs, cover and cook for 1 minute. Scramble eggs, replace lid and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove lid, scramble eggs until cooked thoroughly.
- Place eggs on a plate, top with sausage and peppers.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen