Chicken Sausage Breakfast Rolls
A quick and easy breakfast all rolled into one bite.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 3 eggs.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Add eggs, scramble and season to taste with salt and pepper. Reserve.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate individual triangles.
- Top each triangle with one slice of cheddar, 1 tablespoon scrambled eggs and 1 chicken sausage. Roll up dough around toppings according to packaging instructions. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet 1-inch apart.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining egg with water. Brush over rolls.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen