Ham, Blackberry and White Cheddar Breakfast Burrito
A little twist on a make ahead breakfast burrito!
- Combine eggs and milk, whisk until combined.
- In a medium skillet, over medium-high heat, coat with cooking spray. Scramble eggs for 5 minutes or until completely cooked. Reserve.
- Place 2 slices of ham on each tortilla. Then top with equal quantity of jam, cheese and egg. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To roll into burrito, tuck in sides of tortilla and roll tightly. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and place on baking tray. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Let burritos harden slightly in freezer, then place into resealable bag. Store in freezer up to 2 weeks.
- To heat tortilla: Remove plastic wrap and place on microwave safe plate. Microwave for 2 minutes or until completely heated through.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen