Mini Crustless Quiche
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Arrange bacon on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until crisp. Cool and crumble.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper and cream, whisk until incorporated.
- Pour egg mixture into heavily greased muffin tin. Fill muffin cups ¾ full.
- Spread a layer of bacon, green onion and cheese into each cup.
- Bake 15 minutes or until egg has set and reached a minimum of 160°. Remove from oven. Cut around each quiche with a paring knife to loosen from pan.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kevin, ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Mini Quiche:
- Calories: 150, Total Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Sodium: 430mg, Carbohydrates: 1g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Sugar: 0g, Protein: 18g