Spinach Egg Muffin with Cheese Sauce
A powerful way to start your day!
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil; reduce to simmer and add vinegar.
- Toast English muffins, spread with butter.
- Meanwhile, heat a small skillet and add ham, cook 1 minute per side until heated through. Divide evenly among muffins. Top with spinach.
- Slowly crack eggs into simmering water, one by one, to poach. Cook for 3-4 minutes, turning once. Remove with a slotted spoon and carefully place on sandwich.
- In a microwaveable bowl, heat cheese dip for 1 minute or until warm, stirring every 30 seconds. Pour over muffins. Sprinkle with pepper and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
1 tablespoon Tuscan Garden White Vinegar
2 L'oven Fresh Plain English Muffins
2 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter
16 ounces Lunch Mate Cooked Ham
4 ounces Little Salad Bar Flat Leaf Spinach
4 Goldhen Large Eggs
½ cup Clancy's Cheese Dip
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper