- In a medium bowl, mix the pineapple, strawberries, blueberries and kiwis together.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of yogurt with the strawberry fruit spread.
- In a separate small bowl, combine 1 cup of yogurt with the blackberry fruit spread.
- Using 4 tall sundae glasses, place ¼ cup of the strawberry yogurt in the bottom of each glass, followed by ½ cup of the fruit and 2 tablespoons of granola.
- Repeat with ¼ cup of the blackberry yogurt, ¼ cup of fruit and remaining granola.
TIP: If you prefer stronger fruit-flavored yogurt, add additional fruit spread.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Brigitte Nguyen and Serious Eats