Bran Flake French Toast
- Preheat griddle to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- In a food processor, pulse together bran flakes, coconut and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Place one slice of brioche in egg mixture, turn to coat sides evenly. Shake off excess egg mixture and dredge both sides in bran flake mixture, press to adhere. Repeat with remaining slices.
- Coat griddle with cooking spray. Place brioche on griddle and cook 2-3 minutes each side, or until golden brown.
- Garnish with powdered sugar and fresh berries.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen