Chocolaty Caramelized Banana Dutch Baby
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place 3 tablespoons butter into fry pan and place in oven on lowest rack. Melt butter for 5 minutes or until completely melted.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine eggs, vanilla, milk, cream, flour, sugar, salt, nutmeg and ½ teaspoon cinnamon. Blend for 1 minute.
- Remove pan from oven and pour batter into pan. Return to oven and cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a sauté pan, over medium-high heat, add remaining 2 tablespoons butter, remaining ½ teaspoon cinnamon and honey. Stir until combined; add bananas. Caramelize on each side for 5 minutes.
- Remove Dutch Baby from oven, top with caramelized bananas. Drizzle with melted chocolate and garnish with desired amount of powdered sugar.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen