French Toast Bowl
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Reserve.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out slices of bread to a 1/8-inch thickness. Dip in egg mixture and squeeze out excess. Place in prepared muffin cups, crimping edges to make a basket shape.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from muffin tin and allow to cool slightly.
- Dust with powdered sugar and fill with yogurt, berries and granola. Drizzle with syrup and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen