Everything Dad could want in a light and fluffy pancake – sausage, bacon, eggs, hash browns and cheese.
- Preheat griddle to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, 1 egg, sugar, vanilla, baking mix, salt and pepper.
- Scramble remaining eggs and pour onto griddle, cook until fluffy.
- Add eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, cheese and onions to batter and stir to combine.
- Coat griddle with nonstick cooking spray. Ladle batter 1/3 cup at a time onto the griddle.
- When edges start to bubble, flip pancake and cook for approximately 2 minutes more.
- Serve warm with butter and syrup. For an extra indulgence, top with additional crumbled bacon.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen