Pumpkin French Toast
The perfect breakfast on a chilly fall morning!
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a small bowl, combine pecans, oil, brown sugar and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Place on a baking sheet and toast for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Reserve.
- Coat inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice, condensed milk, pumpkin, eggs and salt. Whisk until well combined. Add ciabatta bread and stir until bread is coated.
- Pour French toast mixture into slow cooker. Evenly top with pecan mixture. Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Garnish with desired amount of maple syrup and orange zest before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen