Rainbow Fruit and Pancake Skewers
Simple and festive rainbow pancake skewers made with yogurt and chia seeds. Turn this breakfast treat into an activity for the whole family!
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk pancake mix, yogurt, chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla extract and water until combined. Scoop batter 1 tablespoon at a time onto skillet.
- Cook for about 30 seconds or until the edges form bubbles. Flip and cook an additional 30 seconds. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Assemble skewers by alternating pancakes and fruit to create a rainbow effect.
- Serve with syrup or powdered sugar, if desired.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen