Chocolate Holiday Spice Cake
All the winter seasonal flavors packed into one bite.
- Place the butter, chocolates, honey and marshmallows into a double boiler. Stir until melted and thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and crushed spekulatius.
- Add the dry ingredients to the chocolate mixture, mix thoroughly.
- Spoon into an 8x8-inch pan lined with parchment paper and spread the mixture out evenly. Firmly press the mixture to an even thickness.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut into 16 squares when chilled.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen