Extreme Pumpkin Cupcakes
An explosion of pumpkin on your palate.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, blend bread mix, canned pumpkin, cider, 1/2 cup pumpkin spice creamer, eggs, apple butter and oil.
- Prepare muffin tin with cooking spray or cupcake liners. Divide batter evenly between cups. Bake for 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a rack.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and spread pumpkin seeds in a single layer. Season with 1 teaspoon salt and spray with cooking spray. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, cream butter until light and fluffy. Gradually add powdered sugar and stir until well blended. Lower speed and stir in 2 tablespoons pumpkin spice creamer and 1 teaspoon salt.
- In a small glass bowl, melt marshmallows for 30 seconds on high in a microwave; stir.
- Slowly add melted marshmallows to frosting mixture and stir until well blended.
- Frost cupcakes, then drizzle with creamy caramel dip. Top with toasted pumpkin seeds.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
2 14-ounce Baker's Corner Pumpkin Quick Bread Mix*
15 ounces Baker's Corner 100% Pure Canned Pumpkin*
1/2 cup Nature's Nectar Sparkling Pumpkin Spiced Cider*
1/2 cup Friendly Farms Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer*
4 Goldhen Large Eggs
1/3 cup Berryhill Apple Butter*
1/2 cup Carlini Vegetable Oil
Carlini Cooking Spray or cupcake liners
5 ounces Southern Grove Pumpkin Seeds*
2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, divided
1/4 cup Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, room temperature
2 cups Baker's Corner Powdered Sugar
2 tablespoons Friendly Farms Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer*
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
2 cups Baker's Corner Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows*
4 tablespoons Berryhill Creamy Caramel Dip*
*These are Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.