Goat Cheese Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce
A sweet, bold and earthy cheesecake topped with a blueberry sauce.
- For the crust: Preheat oven to 350°. On a baking sheet, toast the pecans and almonds for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor, pulse the pecans, almonds and graham crackers into coarse crumbs.
- In a large bowl, combine the crumb mixture, melted butter, sugar and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Press into the bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan.
- For the cheesecake filling: Using a mixer, cream the goat cheese and the sugar together.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla and flour. Cream until well combined.
- Pour into the crust. Bake for 1 hour or until set. Turn off the heat, leave the cheesecake in the oven for 30 minutes before refrigerating. Serve chilled.
- For the sauce: In a small saucepan, combine the blueberries and sugar. Bring to a simmer, simmer for 10 minutes until sauce has thickened. Chill, serve with cheesecake.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen