Peach Pie Cake
- Preheat oven to 325°. Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla and applesauce.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon. Add egg mixture, stir until combined.
- Use a paper towel to blot the peaches dry, then dice. Fold into batter. Pour batter into prepared dish.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Cool slightly; sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey, ALDI Test Kitchen
Inspired by Beth Boettcher, Mt. Juliet Store #93, Manager Trainee