3 hours,15 minutes
3 hour, 45 minutes
Pumpkin Slow Cooker Cake and Caramel Sauce
1. Coat a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine water, oil, eggs, 1 cup of pumpkin pie mix, and cake mix. Mix for 2 minutes.
3. Pour batter into slow cooker. Place a towel or paper napkin over bowl and cover with lid. Cook on high for 1 hour and 30 minutes. After cooking on high, set temperature to low and cook for another hour and 30 minutes.
4. Once the cake has finished cooking, combine the caramel topping and remaining 1/2 cup of pumpkin pie mix. Microwave until warm and drizzle over cake.
5. In a medium bowl combine graham crackers, pecans and butter. Mix well and sprinkle crumble over cake, slice and serve.
Tip: Serve with ice cream
Recipe courtesy of Chef Javier,
ALDI Test Kitchen